Teflon Lined Safesite Sight Flow Indicator
The Teflon Lined Safesite utilizes two Model I or Model L Flanges units with Teflon inserts or seals (depending on pressure) that are bolted to a Teflon Lined Cross. The Teflon Lined unit employs standard 150 psi ANSI B16.5 (1 1/2" thru 8") flanged end connections. All wetted parts of the unit are made of Teflon . The Teflon Lined unit is rated for temperatures up to 450 °F. Please refer to the Model I Flange with Teflon insert or Model L Flange for more information about the sight glass components.
Materials of Construction:
- Short Stack Cross: Teflon Lined Ductile Iron; Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel
- Flanges: 316 or 304 Stainless Steel SA-182; Carbon Steel SA-105
- Inserts: Teflon (Standard); Stainless Steel; Glass Lined; Hastelloy; Inconel; Alloy 20; Titanium; etc.
- Compression Rings: 304 Stainless Steel SA-351; Carbon Steel SA-519
- Lens: Two-Piece Laminated Tempered Soda Lime (Standard); Tempered or Annealed Borosilicate; Quartz; Lexan; Acrylic
- Lens Cushion Gasket: Teflon
- Lens Packing or Seals: Teflon
- Compression Screws: 18-8 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel SA-193
- Studs and Nuts: 18-8 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel; etc.
|This sight glass has been certified as maintaining a Quality Assurance System in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED) Annex I, Paragraph 4.3 by the Certification Body 0036 of the TÜV Industrie Service GmbH.