Hinged Closure Sight Glass
The Hinged Closure Sight Glass provides immediate access to the process, and is designed for mounting PresSure Products Model B or Model L units (depending on pressure requirements) to be hinged and sealed on an O-ring or gasket. Different materials of construction are available to meet your process needs. Units are designed for a weld pad or flange connection (ANSI, DIN, or special bolt pattern).
Materials of Construction:
- Sight Glass: Refer to Model L Weld or Model B Weld Units (depending upon pressure)
- Weld Pad or Flange: 316 or 304 Stainless Steel SA-240; Carbon Steel PVQ; Hastelloy; Monel; Alloy 20; Titanium; Aluminum; etc.
- O-Ring Seal or Gasket: Teflon ; Viton ; Silicone; EPDM; Graphite; Buna-N; etc.
- Swing Bolts: 316 or 304 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel
- Hinge: 316 or 304 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel
|This sight glass has been certified as maintaining a Quality Assurance System in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED) Annex I, Paragraph 4.3 by the Certification Body 0036 of the TÜV Industrie Service GmbH.