Model A Flange Sight Glass
The Model A Flange unit mounts on standard ANSI B16.5 (2" to 8") flange accommodations, and can be manufactured to meet a wide range of pressure and temperature requirements. The lens and packing are contained by a retainer ring on the process side of the flange. Different materials of construction are available to meet your process needs. Applications requiring DIN standards or non-ANSI flanges are available upon request.
Materials of Construction:
- Flange: 316 or 304 Stainless Steel SA-182; Carbon Steel SA-105
- Compression Ring: 304 Stainless Steel SA-351; Carbon Steel SA-519
- Snap Ring: 304 Stainless Steel SA-351; Carbon Steel SA-519
- Retainer Ring: 316 or 304 Stainless Steel SA-351; Carbon Steel SA-519
- Lens: Two-Piece Laminated Tempered Soda Lime (Standard); Tempered or Annealed Borosilicate; Quartz; Lexan; Acrylic; Mica Shields
- Lens Cushion Gaskets: Teflon ; Grafoil ; Gylon ; Blue-Gard ; etc.
- Lens Packing: Combination Teflon Impregnated and Viton
(Standard); Graphite; FDA Teflon ; etc.
- Compression Screws: 18-8 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel SA-193
|This sight glass has been certified as maintaining a Quality Assurance System in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED) Annex I, Paragraph 4.3 by the Certification Body 0036 of the TÜV Industrie Service GmbH.
* FM Approval Excludes 600psi models