Type III Sight Glass with Sanitary Clamp
The Type III Sanitary Sight Glass is designed for sanitary applications found in the food, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries. Type III is designed with a standard sanitary clamping system, which offers a fast method of disassembling the unit without the need for tools. It is ideally suited for those applications requiring daily cleaning. The unit can be provided without the welding ferrule for mounting to existing vessel connections.
Materials of Construction:
- Cover: 304L or 316L Stainless Steel
- Glass: Tempered Soda Lime; Tempered Borosilicate (Pyrex); Quartz;
Polycarbonate (Lexan); Acrylic
- Gaskets: Teflon ; Viton ;Buna-N; Silicone; EPDM; etc.
- Welding Ferrule: 304L or 316L Stainless Steel
- Gasket: Teflon ; Viton ; Buna-N; Silicone; EPDM; etc. Clamp: 304 Stainless Steel
|This sight glass has been certified as maintaining a Quality Assurance System in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED) Annex I, Paragraph 4.3 by the Certification Body 0036 of the TÜV Industrie Service GmbH.