Sanitary Full-View Sight Flow Indicator
The Sanitary Full-View Sight Flow Indicator is designed for sanitary applications required in the food, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries. It is used to provide 360- degree viewing of material flow in a line. The unit is available in sanitary connection from 3/4" to 6" sizes, and can be supplied with a protective tubing of polycarbonate (lexan) tubing, acrylic tubing, or slotted stainless steel, depending on temperature requirements. The Sanitary Full-View Sight Flow Indicator allows observation of fluids in transit through a three-dimensional pipeline. PPC also offers process tubing made of both transparent acrylic and transparent polycarbonate if borosilicate tubing cannot be applied to the process.
Materials of Construction:
- Sanitary Flanges: 304L or 316L Stainless Steel
- Glass: Heavy Wall Borosilicate (Pyrex) Tubing; Polycarbonate (Lexan)
Tubing; Acrylic Tubing; etc.
- Protection Lens Cover: Polycarbonate (Lexan) Tubing; Acrylic Tubing or Slotted Stainless Steel
- Gasket: Teflon (Standard); Viton ; EPDM; Gore-Tex ; etc.
- Studs: 304 Stainless Steel; 18-8 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel
|This sight glass has been certified as maintaining a Quality Assurance System in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED) Annex I, Paragraph 4.3 by the Certification Body 0036 of the TÜV Industrie Service GmbH.