DuraPort Flanged See-Thru Fused Sight Glass
The DuraPort Flanged See-Thru Sight Flow Indicator utilizes the same lens assemblies as the DuraPort Weld- In units set in an inline configuration. The clarity of the DuraPort lenses will allow the user to easily distinguish flow in the line as well as color or clarity of the material. These units are also available with a drip tube, flapper, or rotor to help distinguish flow in clear material. It employs standard ANSI B16.5 Weld Neck Flange ends to specified face-to-face dimensions. Other connections are available upon request, including stub-end with lap joint flanges, butt-weld, threaded or sanitary. These units can be adapted to meet smaller or larger size flange connections if necessary. Other drillings such as DIN are available upon request.
Materials of Construction:
- Ring: 2205 Stainless Steel; 316 Stainless Steel; Hastelloy; Carbon Steel
- Glass: Borosilicate; Soda Lime
- Cover: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel; Hastelloy
- Body & Connections: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel; Hastelloy
- Gaskets: Teflon; Grafoil; Gylon; JM-961; G9800; etc.
- Hardware: 18-8 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel