The T-Bolt Hinge Closures are used as manways for storage tanks, mixing vessels, separators and other batch equipment. The closure consists of a thick semi-ellipsoidal head that is hinged to a matching hub, o-ring and a suitable number of T-Bolts to effect and maintain a tight seal. The PresSure Products Model B Weld or Model L Weld units (depending upon pressure) can be welded into head of the T-Bolt Hinge Closure. Pressure ratings varies with closure size, consult PresSure Products for ratings on specific sizes.
Materials of Construction:
- Sizes: 8" thru 48" Diameters
- Head (2:1 Elliptical): Carbon Steel SA-516 Grade 70 PVQ; 316L or 304L Stainless Steel SA-240
- Hub: Carbon Steel SA-105 or SA-106 Grade B/C; 316L or 304L Stainless Steel SA-240
- O-Ring Seal: Buna-N; Viton®; Silicone; Neoprene; Ethylene Propylene or Teflon® Encapsulated
- Sight Glass: Refer to Model L Weld or Model B Weld units
(depending upon pressure)