DuraPort Weld-In Fused Sight Glass
The DuraPort Weld-In Sight Glass combines the strength of steel with the visual clarity of glass. These self-contained, no-maintenance weld-in units are created by fusing a glass lens inside of a metal ring. This is a complete weld in sight glass assembly available with a flat weld pad or a cylindrical or spherical radius. The body and caps are available in a variety of materials and 150 psi and 300 psi configurations.
Materials of Construction:
- Ring: 2205 Stainless Steel; 316 Stainless Steel; Hastelloy; Carbon Steel
- Glass: Borosilicate; Soda Lime
- Cover: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel; Hastelloy
- Weld Body: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel; Hastelloy
- Gaskets: Teflon; Grafoil; Gylon; JM-961; G9800; etc.
- Hardware: 18-8 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel